I was a victim of savage violence and lies at Dr Andrew Fagelman's in Soho NYC Oct 1, 2012 and for over three years they continue to lie and blame me for their violence and lies. It is a horror story and I urge People to google Dr Andrew Fagelman or Dr Fagelman assault and see "Delite" continue to violate my patient rights and than when she could have apologized or closed the door the camera goes black when she has pursued me down the hall making a hole in my retina. The NYPD joined in downgrading a series of crimes she committed in to 3rd degree assault and lied and than the NYPD threatened me and lied in police reports -- a horror story and all this violence and this "evil" lead me to animal rights -- Cecil the Lion on Facebook lead to the David Sheldrick Foundation and on Facebook the elephant activism lead me to Gary Yourofsky and to veganism.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

VEGAN ATHLETE section on my www.adaptt.org site

I was harassed by a "patient" of  Dr Andrew Fagelman's yesterday telling me he believed what the they told him -- has Dr Andrew Fagelman ever heard that patient rights apply to all patients that visit the office he chose to share with other MD's including my MD who moved out 2 weeks after his violent liar the head bully of lying Delita Hooks made a hole in my retina.

I need to weight lift -- I am not right now -- at my age I have to worry about bones weaking and I want to have great muscle tone like Gary who is vegan.

As I deal with even more suffering from Dr Andrew Fagelman's office violence lies blaming me the victim and a patient nice to focus on veganism.

Notification Details 

Gary Yourofsky
Commented "+Suzannah Troy go to VEGAN AT..." on: Gary you've demonstrated you have a lot of muscle I'm 53 I've aged 100 years since that little cute photo the stresses of been killing me I'm going to menopause now I don't have any hot flashes or

Suzannah Troy

 commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  -  10:26 AM
 
Gary you've demonstrated you have a lot of muscle I'm 53 I've aged 100 years since that little cute photo the stresses of been killing me I'm going to menopause now I don't have any hot flashes or anything but I'm afraid about losing muscle and also fragile bones so give me any tips on muscle and I'm just trying to reconcile what I have in my home what I'm going to do about it it's very emotional and it's just something the food I can stop immediately because of your video but I just can't remove every item from my home like in a flash it's very upsetting

I also have two furry friend roommates best friend loves they rescued me I cannot put them on a vegan lifestyle
Read more (10 lines)
1
Gary Yourofsky's profile photoSuzannah Troy's profile photo
Gary Yourofsky
4:09 PM
 
 
+Suzannah Troy go to VEGAN ATHLETE section on my www.adaptt.org site.
Suzannah Troy
4:37 PM
 
 
Ok.  I have been wiped out -- I am going to start doing a little weight lifting and in an audio book I heard eat oatmeal as much as possible because oatmeal leaves you satiated...wont feel hungry...added Almond O Milk because no cane sugar and vegan chocolate chips from Haymaker's Vegan supermarket.

I am able to not miss not vegan eating so this is a big victory and I will not by anymore leather, etc.   Thanks Gary!!!!!!
Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment